Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gah! I'm such a bad blogger!

Okay, no more challenges. I feel like doing a challenge pressures me to post everyday and I feel obligated and when I feel obligated, I really don't want to do something. So the challenge is counterproductive for me. Instead, I'm just going to freeform it. I'm just going to do whatever I want. After all, it's my blog, right?
I really love good dreams, of course. The only problem is, well...the funny thing about dreams is that you usually have to wake up from them. And waking up from a great dream and realizing that you're back in the same life you've been in for eighteen years, in a word, SUCKS! I'm always a little over-emotional, so I've been known to cry when waking up on occasion (by the way, I hate spelling occassion ocassion ocasion occasion)!
I've also noticed that when you fall asleep for a nap, and then someone wakes you up, you're really cold and feel like you absolutely cannot get warm. But if you wake up on your own, you're fine. Like what is that? Or is that just me? Because it really bothers me, since I'm usually being forced back into consciousness.
But you know what? This post has gone on way too long without any pictures. A tragedy I say!
Look! It's John Green and his son Henry. So cute!
Speaking of the Vlogbrothers, I just finished watching all of the Brotherhood 2.0 videos and am now into the regular, mostly unscheduled, vlogbrothers videos. In fact, while I type this, I am listening to Hank sing What Would Captain Picard Do. Unfortunately, I've never seen Star Trek. So it's kind of lost on me. Sorry Hank!
But I am (very) quickly running out of things to say so this post is (very) quickly coming to an end.
Like now...bye!

Thanks for reading!
-Alyssa

PS. I'm getting Photoshop CS5 and I'm so excited. I will be doing something pretty cool that I'm anxious to show you guys!

And before I go, I'll just leave this here...

No comments:

Post a Comment