Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dear Sirius Black,

I know I'm probably going to get some negativity for this but I never really liked you as much as everyone else did. I don't know why.
Don't get me wrong. I loved that Harry finally had some semblance of family and a father figure. And I was happy that you were there for him. But you also annoyed me too. I didn't like that you were immature, you were stuck in the past, stuck on the injustice of your imprisonment. I understand but I still couldn't fully like you. There was just so many things about you I didn't like.
Nonetheless, I know you meant a lot to Harry and he meant a lot to you. And I was still sorry to see you die as it was like Harry losing his family all over again. I think it was that idea that cut me deeper than losing you specifically. After all, Harry had only known you for two years.
I'm sorry. But I hope you're happy nos wherever you are. You deserve it no matter what faults you may have had.

Always,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment